When did this become my life?

Yesterday, I got something [nice] for free. I was really excited about my free thing. I couldn't wait to go home and wear it.

Then, I realized [with shock]... that I was excited over a pair of sweatpants.

So, I did what any self-respecting panicked girl would do. I called my sister.
"Call them yoga-wear, and it's totally fine." She soothed me. Then we discussed Costco vs. Name Brand paper towels. Yes, we are cool and you totally should be jealous.

You see, I bought Robert's (and a few others) Christmas gifts on Black Friday and Dick's Sporting Goods. And I got a free $20 reward for my purchase. There were lots of Lady's Under Armour items I would have loved for working out. There were super great tennis shoes I could have used. Fleeces that I fawned over. But $20 only goes so far in the world of high end, over-priced sports wear.

I found a really nice, comfy pair of sweatpants on sale that my $20 would cover. They are actually pretty cute, for sweatpants (they are technically called "Fitness Training Pants"). They remind me of something I would throw on over my swimsuit and head to the beach in (in my younger days, when I lived by the beach). They are not something that I would be embarrassed to be wearing if you stopped by unexpectedly. Really, they were pretty nice and lounge-y, not... sloppy.

And yes, I would do yoga in them.
... So, it's okay, right?!
I also bought a pair of bright pink fleece gloves to match my winter coat (super cute)... and to ease the lameness of being excited over sweatpants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Victory, and other updates

when your birthday doesn't mean anything anymore