My teeth and provision

Remember Anxiety Girl? http://chrissysdullmoments.blogspot.com/2011/10/im-fixed-upon-it.html#comments

The one who was scared to take a part time job because, how will we live?!

It is week 2 and going well.

I was sitting in the dentist chair yesterday, crossing my fingers and toes that I didn't need my second crown this year. They ended up just doing a filling, but the jury is out on whether or not that will work.

Do you know what? I get a new dental benefit with my new job. It's only good through December. So even if I do need a crown, I have all this benefit I get to use. We had run out on our old insurance for me, and I'm sure I'll need more. It renews in January. Amazing, right? Oh, and I wound up last minute doing something extra yesterday that made money (all toward the deductible, which isn't even that high).

Provision.

And the part-time job? I will not be working part-time again until the week of Thanksgiving. In fact, I'm actually double booked and need to figure out which jobs I can and cannot do. So by Thanksgiving, I'll be happy to have a break.

Provision. So simple, so clear. I am incredibly grateful that we are so provided for... even if it does come with a sore mouth.

And as we go off to look at another bunch of houses that we will probably decide do not work for us, I will remember that the right house will come along. It will be provided. We just have to be patient and look for it.


So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:31-34

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Victory, and other updates

when your birthday doesn't mean anything anymore